9 Gorgeous Examples of Caramel Balayage Hair Looks with Hand-tied ExtensionHairlaya
2. Warm caramel balayage gives texture and life to the dark brown color pictured here, and it's a perfect example of how color can transition throughout long hair and still look natural. With a half-pack Hairlaya hand-tied extension of 18 inches #27 Honey Blonde, #16 Medium Blonde, and #8 Dark Blonde, you are set to get this gorgeous Instagram influencers' look. Check out below for the final look after done.
3. Want this magical fairytale look? #16 Medium Blonde and #8 Dark Blonde Hairlaya hand-tied extensions make you a heartthrob of the room. The rich brown hair is accented with super-subtle auburn highlights.
4. The color transformation on this hair is jaw-dropping, and the cool tones of balayage prove that using colors that aren't so warm for brunettes can still be extremely flattering. The Caramel Balayage brings soft, lighter brown hues to naturally dark hair. A stunning example of how multi-tones can enhance brown hair.
5. Caramel Balayage on Shorter Locks is a sexy canvas for a warm balayage. The caramel highlights swirled throughout the loose waves deliver delectable style. It's an easy look for brown-haired girls who don't want to commit to being blonde fully. Plus, the shoulder-sweeping length is sharp, smart, and exudes confidence. This can be achieved with Hairlaya's #16 Medium Blonde, #8 Dark Blonde, and #2 Darkest Brown hand-tied extensions.
6. Sun-kissed balayage is the best on this brunette beauty. Sweet Curly Balayage Enliven your elongated bob with some curls. Have your stylist throw in a few layers of #16 Blonde for good measure. Sophisticated and chic, the balayage amplifies its modern allure.
7. This effortless blend of colors below for straight hair is mesmerizing, achievable with some #3 Brown, #27 Honey Blonde, and #8 Dark Blonde Hairlaya hand-tied extensions. The hues are with sleek, back-skimming strands. The balayage is more subdued without waves.
8. The color is vivid, saturated, and eye-catching. Add to the sweetness that perfectly flatters your natural color. Get this multi-layered dimension and depth with sweetness with #16 Medium Blonde, #8 Dark Blonde, and #613 Blonde hand-tied extensions. Check out the subtle contrast that delivers effortlessly chic style, especially when paired with easy and gentle waves.
9. We adore this summery blonde balayage. It's less high-contrast than the balayage looks with a brunette base, making it feel fresh—more dimension, with blonde streaks that bring light to the complexion. Mix and match Hairlaya hand-tied extension #3 Brown, #613 Blonde, #27 Honey Blonde, and #8 Dark Blonde.
CHOOSING A SHADE by Combining Hairlaya's hand-tied packs: It's a good idea to keep your base shade close to your natural color and not go too light with highlights for less up-keep.
MAINTENANCE LEVEL: Low. Since the base shade is usually in the brunette or dark blonde family, you shouldn't have to worry too much about grow-out.
IT GOES GREAT WITH All complexions and undertones. This look can easily be customized to work for anyone.
PRICE: Depends on how many highlights are required to get the desired look.