Cuticle Hair: Finest of Finest in Hair ExtensionsHairlaya
What is cuticle hair extensions？
Quality and authenticity is very important when purchasing hair extensions. So, it’s important to make sure you purchase from a reputable brand or retailer that can provide quality assurance。
-Hairlaya's beautiful hair
Non-cuticle hair is available at lower price, but it does not last nearly as long as human hair, especially cuticle human hair extensions, which can last up to 2 years with proper care and maintenance. Human cuticle hair extensions can also be heated, styled and colored, while non-cuticle is easier to break because of the already complicated processing.
What is cuticle hair?
Cuticle hair, sometimes confused for remy or virgin hair but better, is human hair collected from an individual source or donor. The cuticles are intact and aligned in one direction.
Cuticle hair extensions is the top quality hair extension on the market. The cuticle is completely intact, which results in higher quality hair strands. Hairlaya's hair extensions are all cuticle hair made of hair cut from one single donor, proudly to become the premium quality brand with a fair price.
- Hairlaya‘s hair cuticle under 1000 times microscope
What is non-cuticle hair?
This is another term for chemically treated non-remy hair. The majority of human hair sold today is non-cuticle hair.
Non-remy hair extensions have been chemically processed to melt the cuticles that are in opposite directions. So, there are no more cuticles on these hair extensions because of this chemical processing. Silicone sealers and fillers are used to add a smooth finish and shine to the hair, but this is not a permanent sealer. In time, with shampooing and heat styling, this “sealer” wears off and the unnatural roughness and dry texture of the chemically processed hair will be exposed. The result is increased dryness, tangling and matting.
As you can see in the graph below: The first is Hairlaya's human cuticle hair with intact healthy and natural hair cuticles under microscope and the rest 3 are non-cuticle hair.
-The cuticle of Hairlaya's Hair is very closed with human nature hair
Why Hairlaya’s hair can be used up to 2 years？
Hairlaya’s hair is durable because for its every extension, Hairlaya collects the raw hair material from one single donor, washed only. No Chemical, no silicon during the processing.
Hairlaya Cuticle Hair has been treated yet not compromised to achieve the best performance with neat identical cuticle status, the complete hair strand (including the cuticle) that retains its ability to remain tangle-free and more of its original luster. The extensions can be colored.
The wefts on hand-tied and tapes on our tape-in products all all made of the state-of-art techniques, having high-quality hairpieces that have been cleverly positioned to blend in with your own locks, focusing on achieving body as well as length. That way, instead of getting super-long extensions that were obviously fake, the smaller, specifically placed hairpieces plumped up the natural hair and made it appear healthier and more voluminous in the process.
How to maintain the cuticle hair？
Proper care includes a daily brushing routine, hydration, and the use of natural products that avoid drying chemicals. if your extensions get a little more unruly at the ends (use good essence and conditioner, to help avoid this) your hair will naturally tend to separate, making your extensions more obvious.
Brush 2 to 3 times a day and before showering or wetting hair. Use a soft bristle brush to detangle the hair without damaging it. Hold the roots of your hair with one hand while brushing in a downward motion with the other. Brush gently, and be particularly careful with the bonds.
As far as washing goes, cleanse from the top down while working the shampoo gently, then rinse and detangle gently so you do not release the bond.
Maintenance appointments on these extensions are required every few months as they become looser when your natural hair grows underneath.
- Use professional hair care products and avoid salty or chlorinated water. Salt and chlorine harm your hair extensions just like they harm your natural hair.
- Apply oils or sprays from the mid down. Leave-in conditioners and hydrating oils are great for hair extensions, especially if they are feeling dry.
- Dry your hair well and don't sleep with wet hair. Hair that hasn’t been dried properly can lead to scalp issues, including fungal ones. So if you have thick hair, be sure to clip your hair in sections and dry your braided sections thoroughly. Once your hair extensions are completely dry, braid hair or tie it in a loose ponytail.
- Don't wash your hair too much. We recommend washing the hair as infrequently as possible and using a dry shampoo to absorb oils and make your hair feel and smell fresh.
- Treat them the way you would your real hair. Cuticle hair extensions should be treated and cared for the same way you’d treat your own natural hair. Regularly washing, moisturizing and detangling your textured hair extensions is key to extending the life of the hair
- Remove or move them up in time. Extensions will damage your hair if left in too long. It is recommended to move up the hand-tied and tape-in hair every 6 weeks.
- Avoid oils on the root or tape. Oils might break down the extension tape adhesive. And that is something that you don’t want to happen until you are ready to remove your pieces.
Calling Hairdressers, To Build Your New Income By Getting Certified With Hairlaya
Connect with on social media to keep up
with the latest news, offers and updates.
with the latest news, offers and updates.