Why hand-tied Remy Human hair extensions?
Hand-tied extensions are a type of weft that is sewn by hand. Our hand-tied wefts are 100% Remy, silicone-free hair that is woven into one continuous thread. All hand tied wefts are individual pieces that will be in installed by your stylist, using the “natural beaded” method. They are ideal for all hair types.
With the finest craftsmanship and quality of hair, Hairlaya’s hand-tied luxury hair extensions are the most comfortable on the market.
What is the difference between "Remy" and "non-Remy" hair?
a. Remy hair is human hair that is collected from an individual source or donor. The cuticles are intact and aligned in one direction.
b. Non-Remy hair still may be 100% human hair, but in this case, the hair is collected in piles and, as a result, the cuticles are all misaligned — i.e. this hair can easily get tangled.
How do I take care of my hand tied extensions?
1. Use only sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner
2. Use a hair mask once a week (or as necessary)
3. Use a heat protectant when heat styling hair
1. We recommend that you wash no more than twice a week
2. Brush hair with a wet brush to limit tangles before washing
3. When brushing, it’s best to start from the ends and work your way up to the root to avoid snagging and pulling of the extensions
4. Only use conditioner from mids, down to avoid loosening of the thread
1. Dry hair thoroughly
2. Avoid harsh towel-drying. Take a towel or cotton t-shirt and softly press at the scalp to absorb the excess water
3. Blow-dry on low heat. High heat can damage the integrity of the extensions
1. We recommend braiding the extensions or wearing it in a low pony to avoid knots/tangles
2. Do not go to bed with wet hair to preserve the integrity of the hair
Can I swim with my hair extensions?
Can I tone my hair extensions?
Can I cut the weft of the hair?
How many wefts come in a hand-tied bundle?
How much does each hand-tied bundle weigh?
How many rows can I expect with X number of wefts?
How many bundles (packs of hair) do I need for a full head?
How are the wefts installed?
b. Braid hair down and sew onto braid using needle and thread.
Can the wefts be heat-styled?
How long do hand-tied hair extensions last?
They can be reused for six month or more (with proper care).
Are there any discounts for licensed stylist professionals?
What is Affiliate Program?
• It’s free to participate and you will earn competitive commission of every full set sold.
• You can request a new set of Hairlaya’s hand-tied extensions, for yourself or to gift, two times per year or every six months.
• You’ll have access to a personal partner dashboard, where you can track your commissions and get paid conveniently.
• Highest earning annual affiliate will have the opportunity for further sponsorships and promotional opportunities.
• You must have at least 2,000 followers on Instagram or Facebook.*
• Your social content must be beauty-, fashion- or hair-related.
• You must have experience wearing and/or styling hair extensions.
• You must be following @lovehairlaya on Instagram.*
• You can have a YouTube channel showcasing hair extension reviews and/or hairstyle tutorials.
JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM