Hairlaya Warranty Policy
At Hairlaya we stand behind the quality of our hair extensions and take great measures in delivering premium quality products. Each piece is carefully inspected and quality controlled before leaving our facility allowing us to offer the most competitive warranty policy available.
1. All Hairlaya Extensions come with a limited, 90-day warranty against manufacturing defects beginning at the date of invoice. Manufacturing defects include inversion, excessive shedding, and discoloration.
2. All products claimed as defective must be sent back within 30 days of the claim for inspection.
3. Our quality control team will inspect the product and have sole determination regarding the presence of factory defects.
4. If factory defects are found, we reserve the right to determine how much credit (full or partial) will be provided based on usage and claims.
5. After 90 days of the original invoice the product guarantee will be considered expired and no claims can be filed after this time.
6. The limited warranty does not cover non-manufacturing defects including:
• Defects from improper application and/or use ( not using proper hair, coloring, cutting, etc)
• Defects from physical damage due to altering the original product in any way
• Defects from product modification and/or repair
• Excessive heat, or improper care of the hair
7. Hair colors may naturally fade over time and will not be considered a manufacturing defect.
8. The Hairlaya Warranty covers and communicates directly with the salon and/or stylist and not the end consumer.
HAIRLAYA DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HAIRLAYA BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.