Hairalya hand-tied extensions are made with 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair, the highest quality of hair on the market. Hairlaya hand-tied extensions are able to be styled and dyed just like your own hair.
All of the hair cuticles run in the same direction, and the hair scales are easy to feel.
When you are Wearing the Hair:
The hair feels light and soft and feels practically weightless when wearing.
Tangle-free. 100% handmade. No chemicals, no glues and are allergen-free. Easy to color and style. Last up to one year with proper care.
100% Double Drawn Cuticle Remy, silicone-free Hair
Width Per Piece:
18": 8 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 120 grams/pack
20": 8 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 132grams/pack
22": 8 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 144grams/pack
18": 4 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 60 grams/pack
20": 4 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 66 grams/pack
22": 4 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 72 grams/pack
18": 2 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 30 grams/pack
20": 2 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 33 grams/pack
22": 2 wefts, 11'' width/weft, 36 grams/pack
The hand-tied wefts should be installed by a hand-tied certified hairstylist. Installation of hand-tied wefts includes the “natural-beaded method” making the hair feel weightless and secure, therefore, more comfortable. The double drawn hand-tied extensions are meant to last a year with proper care.
All pieces are pre-cut and should not be altered at the weft. Cutting the wefts will make the extensions unusable as they will unravel.
• All orders can take as fast as 2 days to arrive via USPS.
• All prices on the website include FREE standard shipping in the US.
· Use a hair mask once a week (or as necessary).
· Use a heat protectant when heat styling hair.
· Brush hair with a wet brush to limit tangles before washing.
· When brushing, it’s best to start from the ends and work your way up to the root to avoid snagging and pulling of the extensions.
· Only use conditioner from mids, down to avoid loosening of the thread.
· Avoid harsh towel-drying. Take a towel or cotton t-shirt and softly press at the scalp to absorb the excess water.
· Blow-dry on low heat. High heat can damage the integrity of the extensions.
· Do not go to bed with wet hair to preserve the integrity of the hair.